Event Duration: 28 April 2021, 17:00 KST - 12 May 2021, 17:00 KST
Prize Pool: 10,000,000 SYL
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade SYL, Earn SYL
A trading competition will be held for SYL/KRW, SYL/BTC trading pairs. A total of 10,000,000 SYL will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 620,000 SYL
2nd place: 607,500 SYL
3rd place: 595,000 SYL
4th place: 582,500 SYL
5th place: 570,000 SYL
6th place: 557,500 SYL
7th place: 545,000 SYL
8th place: 532,500 SYL
9th place: 520,000 SYL
10th place: 507,500 SYL
11th place: 495,000 SYL
12th place: 482,500 SYL
13th place: 470,000 SYL
14th place: 457,500 SYL
15th place: 445,000 SYL
16th place: 432,500 SYL
17th place: 420,000 SYL
18th place: 407,500 SYL
19th place: 395,000 SYL
20th place: 357,500 SYL
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.