- Log in to your ProBit Global account and go to My Page.
- You will be able to see the phone number linked to your account.
3. Click the UPDATE button. You can either update (change) or remove your mobile phone number.
- Please note that some users are experiencing issues with receiving the SMS verification code depending on where they are located, and the particular service provider being used.
If you wish to delete the phone number registered to your ProBit Global account but no longer have access to the registered number due to losing/misplacing your phone or any other reason, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
ProBit Global registered email address
The last amount that was transferred to your ProBit Global wallet
The last transaction ID that was transferred to your ProBit Global wallet
1. A clear, unedited photo of your ID card/passport, together with a handwritten note with your ProBit Global email address, the current date, and "ProBit Global delete my phone number" phrase written.
2. A selfie taken while holding up your ID / passport together with a handwritten note with your ProBit Global email address, the current date, and "ProBit Global delete my phone number" phrase written.
3. A full-page screenshot taken from within the exchange or platform that was used for one of your most recent transactions that was transferred to your ProBit Global wallet. Please make sure that the TXID/hash is visible.
* ProBit Global wallet, blockchain explorer, email screenshots will not be accepted
After all the information is received and confirmed, we will manually remove your account’s phone number.
*How to submit documents
Please register your inquiry at the customer center at the top of the website or send an e-mail to email@example.com , along with the submission documents above.