- Log in to https://www.probit.com/en-us/and click on My Page.
- You will be able to see the phone number linked to your account.
- Click the UPDATE button. You can either update (change) or remove your mobile phone number.
- Please note that some users are experiencing issues with receiving the SMS verification code depending on where they are located, and the particular service provider being used.
If you wish to delete the phone number registered to your ProBit Global account but no longer have access to the registered number due to losing/misplacing your phone or any other reason, please send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
ProBit registered email address
The last amount that was transferred to your ProBit Global wallet
The last transaction ID that was transferred to your ProBit Global wallet
1. A clear, unedited photo of your ID card / passport
2. A selfie taken while holding up your ID / passport and the attached note (a piece of paper with handwritten memo) where “current date + ProBit Global Delete my phone number " phrase is written.
3. A full-page screenshot taken from within the destination exchange or platform for the last transaction ID that was transferred to your ProBit wallet. Please make sure that the TXID/hash is visible.
* ProBit wallet, blockchain explorer, email screenshots will not be accepted
After all the information is received and confirmed, we will manually remove your account’s phone number.
*How to submit documents
Please register your inquiry at the customer center at the top of the website or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , along with the submission documents above.